Friday, March 2, 2012

corsaged cardi


Good afternoon,

This morning I had planned on wearing a jean shirt tucked in to this skirt but that didn't pan out. So I decided to give this a trial run instead. This cardigan has been hanging in my closet for quite some time because I couldn't decide if the huge flowers looked ridiculous or not. I keep thinking it looks like I have a shoulder algae problem. :) Quite a few people have stopped to comment on how nice I look today so algae aside I'll put this in the winner pile. A day without getting the stink-eye is a great day indeed!


So what are your plans for the weekend? I have a work meeting Monday-Wednesday of next week so I'll probably spend most of my weekend getting ready for it. We have to wear suits! I don't have a matching pant/skirt/jacket combo so I'll just wear separates. I'll try to get pictures but I make no promises because I'll be staying in a hotel sans my photographer. You know I still can't take a proper vanity mirror shot? Oh well, I know you all will manage regardless :)

Happy Friday!

Cardigan: T.J. Maxx
Purple top: Coldwater Creek (I shrank this a good 4" in the dryer on accident. It's now officially a skirt top since it barely comes to my belly button.
Skirt: Talbots
Metallic flats: Coach via 6pm
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet/Earrings: Ann Taylor Loft
Stack rings: Stella & Dot
Stone ring: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Ross

2 Click here to comment :):

Mandy said...

so cute!! Love the cardi! I have a green bag that is similar. I get more compliments on the color of that bag than any other bag I have ever carried.

Mandy
mandyjeanchic.com

Lynn W said...

I love the cardi too. I have a couple with shoulder algae. I also have a shirt that shrank vertically in the dryer (it way too voluminous, so I wish it had shrunk that way instead!) and it dries me nuts. Definitely a shirt I can only wear under a cardi now.