Wednesday, March 21, 2012

girl in a blue dress


Good morning,

I always seem to pass over this dress when I'm looking for work wear options so I decided to get some use out of it today. I forgot how nice and soft it is! Perfect length, flattering, and a cutesy pattern. I just had to add some fashion tape to the bust so it wasn't a boobage filled Wednesday. :) While my dress is wonderfully comfortable I can't say the same about my shoe choice. Heels are still uncomfortable for me but I want to try to wear a pair at least once a week so I get back into the routine. I have too many shoes that aren't getting worn! And that's not a complaint, just a fact. :)


Happy Wednesday!

Dress: Target
Shoes: Poetic License via Must Have Shoes
Necklace: Stella and Dot via Craigslist
Bangle bracelet: Eloquii

1 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I think you and I basically have the same choice in clothes. I'm always loving your choices.