Tuesday, March 27, 2012

green around the gills and what's in my bag


Good morning everyone,

The weather has gone from warm to much cooler, so I wanted to get another wear out of my favorite boots. It's so hard for me to say goodbye to tights and boots. They're just so comfortable :) 


This past weekend I managed to pack up all of my winter clothing but my wool cardigans and skirts are still sitting out so I grabbed this one out of the pile. Today actually needed a jacket but I was in a rush so I froze on the way to the car. Good thing my office always feels like a sauna.


What are you sad to pack away in anticipation of warmer months?

Oh, I finally unpacked my bag and took a photo of the contents. I like carrying a big bag, although now that I've laid out my stuff it doesn't look like much.


Bottom row (left to right):
Owl container (filled with papers, pills, hygiene stuff, etc...)
Fossil purse
Bliss lotion
2 Burts Bees lipglosses
Zune (yeah, I'm one of three zune owners. I wouldn't trade it for anything)
Camera

Top row:
Altoids
Invisalign case
Work badge
Tic Tacs
Planner
Ancient phone (I'm working on an upgrade, yep)

A few months before getting Invisalign I stopped chewing gum (since you can't chew anything with the retainers in). So now I always carry multiple breath mints. I'm a little paranoid about bad breath, although no one is usually that close to my face at work :)

Happy Tuesday!
 
Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Eloquii
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Ross
Ring: Ebay
Necklace: Coldwater Creek
Bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft

2 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love your green bag.

Gosia B. said...

On every picture you smiling is fantastic :) I like your style clothing.