Monday, March 5, 2012

a long Monday


 Good evening all,

Considering it's nearly 11:30pm already I'm going to keep this short. This is basically what I wore for our first meeting today, except for the meeting I had a black suit jacket and my coach flats on instead of the moto jacket and boots. After seeing how everyone else was dressed today I think I might wear my boots tomorrow. I counted at least 4 leopard, 1 zebra, and one unidentifiable animal print in my meeting today so boots shouldn't be too outlandish :) After our meeting was over my coworker and I escaped and took the metro further into downtown to meet an old coworker for dinner. It was nice to catch up but I'm ready for a deep sleep.

Happy Monday!


Cardigan, cowl top, skirt: Talbots
Jacket: Coldwater Creek
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Stella and Dot via Craigslist

0 Click here to comment :):