Wednesday, April 25, 2012

another floral cardi


Good evening,

I'm about to curl up in bed and fall asleep (finally...long day) but I wanted to get today's outfit up. I went out to dinner with a friend and then we hit up the local JCPenney, which is why you see me posing in a dressing room. I haven't been in since they changed their pricing structure and not to sound too pessimistic, but I wasn't too impressed with their selection. But I did manage to find two tops. 

Anyway, back to today's outfit. I was quite proud of my matchy mcmatchiness. The earrings went perfectly with the cardi, which as you can clearly see nicely coordinated with the skirt.

Happy Wednesday!

Cardi and tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Chadwick's
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: Gifted
Earrings: Coldwater Creek

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I never think about Old Navy for cardis. Guess I should give them a shot, because I love that one.

K said...

Thanks Sarah! I used to get most of my cardis from them, but their sizing has gotten a little wonky (IMO). But this one is at least 2 years old. If you really like it I've seen it around on ebay :) Thanks for stopping by!

Taylor said...

Old Navy's sizing is SO wonky, you are right. I have to go look at stuff in the store before I order online (if the price is better). I love this cardi and regret not picking it up when it was in-store. I do however have a scarf with the same print in browns and yellows.