Tuesday, April 3, 2012

birds of a feather wear dresses together


 Good evening everyone,

I'm so happy to be back home. We left our new four-legged friend this morning and while she was sad to see us go I'm sure she was thrilled when her family walked through the door. I've gotta say, it took me a day but the dog kinda grew on me. I played hide and seek with her running around the house last night, and she curled up in bed with me before we went to sleep. I even hid my shoes so there wouldn't be any tragic shoe demise stories.  So yesterday was definitely a better dogsitting day :)


Clearly I decided to stick with a neutral color palette during our 2 days away from home. This dress has the cutest little cream bird pattern going on, and I love the draping on the front. Unfortunately the weather was much warmer than I anticipated, and the boots and tights were overkill. I was quite overheated by the time I left work today. Perhaps tomorrow I'll show off my pink pedicure :)


Happy Tuesday!

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Eloquii
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Jewelry: same as yesterday

4 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I'm jealous. It's still chilly here. I can't wait for warmer weather.

Sarah R said...

Ugh. It is already hot as hell here. Yesterday my thermostat reached 96. (central Florida spring!) We're expecting storms today and then the temp to go down to 80. Brrr. (as a Florida girl, I know you'll find that one funny.) That dress is so cute!

K said...

Linda-Hah, don't be jealous. It's going to be cooler for the next few days. I'd like it to stay in the mid 60's forever, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Sarah-That is waaaay too close to 100 degrees. I think my hair just frizzed up thinking about that. But yeah, my parents like to tell me how they're getting a cold front, meaning anything below 80 degrees. Then again I would take 80 over 96 any day!

Gosia B. said...

You have very pretty face. Your fashion style is very inspire.