Monday, April 9, 2012

Mondays are so black and white

(today)

Good afternoon,

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty nice. Friday's movie and company were great, and I'm still reeling over the wonderful food we had for Easter dinner at my aunt's house. My one aunt makes the greatest appetizers, and I'm not a much of a ham fan but honey baked is just sooooo good. I wish we had taken some home with us :)

(Sunday)

So I opted for bright colors during our Easter dinner and went with a black and white theme today and just brought in color with my shoes (purple) and necklace (turquoise).

This week is busy for me and I'm not quite ready to dive into it yet. How is your Monday going?

 Today:
Top and skirt: Talbots
Purple flats: DSW (my mom bought them for me)
Belt: NY & Co
Necklace: shop in Wisconsin

Yesterday:
Blue bolero: Lane Bryant
Orange dress: Old Navy
Sandals: DSW
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Belt: From a dress

1 Click here to comment :):

GiddyUpGirlz said...

I don't know if it's the sun or your makeup or the colors of this outfit but you look fresh,vibrant and beautiful!
Love this picture!

PS: You always look great but your glowing in this picture...