Wednesday, April 18, 2012

movie night


Good morning,

My all day training marathon went well yesterday, but I was in bed by 8:30 last night. I still feel like I haven't slept! And I'm hoping I won't have nightmares tonight since we're going out with some friends to see the new Joss Whedon movie Cabin in the Woods. I'm pretty excited :)


Happy Wednesday!

Dress: Merona via Ebay
Uncomfortable wedge heels: Calvin Klein "Yana" via 6pm
Necklace: Jewelmint
Belt: NY & Co

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I think we might see The Cabin In The Woods on Friday. Adorable dress!

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

It is always nice to wear a black dress specially for a movie-dinner night.You look gorgeous with your very perfect red shade of lipstick.organic lipstick

K said...

Linda-Did you go see the movie? I looooved it. Totally didn't expect the ending. And I love that the dorky blonde guy from Dollhouse was in it :)

Afterglow-Thanks!