Thursday, April 5, 2012

pleated Thursday


Hi all,

This skirt has been sitting in my closet for about a month now, and I've intended to wear it twice but then backed out at the last minute. How is it possible to be intimidated by a pleated skirt? Well, I was. I don't generally want to draw attention to my lower half, and pleats tend to do that on me. But I love the skirt, and it would be a waste of money not to wear it (it's past the return policy time, which was something crazy like two weeks) so today was the day. And while I felt slightly self conscious in the morning, by the afternoon it had won me over. Or maybe I just got really tired and stopped caring. Whichever works :) 


So how about a twirly shot eh? D visibly cringed after taking this photo, so I knew it would have to go on the blog. Goodbye dignity, hello shinyface.


Happy Thursday!


Top: Talbots
Skirt: Eloquii
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Ann Taylor
Watch: La Mer via Urban Outfitters
Belt: from a suit jacket

0 Click here to comment :):