Monday, April 2, 2012

puffy sleeves


 Hi everyone,

We're dog/house-sitting for some friends and while I'm enjoying the change of scenery our time here has definitely reinforced my no kids/no dogs mindset. Their ginormous chocolate lab woke us up at all hours of the night needing to go outside and when she came back in she wanted to cuddle with us...in bed! Then she took extra interest in my heels (apparently she eats shoes and socks if they're left lying about). She's definitely more needy than my cat that I'm used to :) I think we got less than 3 hours of sleep last night.



How about you? Are you a dog or a cat person? Or neither?

Dress: Melissa Masse via Ebay
Pink tank: Eloquii
Belt: NY & Co
Heels: Corso Como "Ludlum"
Necklace: Coldwater Creek
Bangle bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay

2 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I'm a dog person. What a cutie!
Love the dress. Great idea putting the pop of pink!

GiddyUpGirlz said...

LOL joy isn't it? well I can't say much with 4 dogs, 4 kids, and a cat. Not to mention small farm animals haha...but yes! it's a freaking ton of work and they all by nature are ME ME ME types :)