Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday birthdays


Good evening everyone,

We went out for lunch to celebrate a birthday today (our secretary) so I dressed up for the occasion. And here I was thinking tights wouldn't come up again until next winter. Looks like we have a few more cooler days to contend with this week.

Happy Wednesday!


Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Dress, belt, earrings: Eloquii
Shoes: Corso Como

2 Click here to comment :):

GiddyUpGirlz said...

Love this dress! The skirt pattern is fantastic! a few pics down, your Easter outfit! I commented on because the colors are just so perfect on your skintone. Love your color palette!

K said...

Haha thank you so much! I keep wanting to wear that orange dress to work but it might be a little *too* much. We'll see. I have this idea that a black blazer pretty much fixes everything so maybe I'll try that :) TTYL!