Monday, May 21, 2012

bunnies on Mondays


Good evening,

Last night I got out two dresses and thought I would push the envelope and decide which one to wear in the morning. Living on the edge, I know. The bunny necklace went along with this dress better than my second choice anyway :) 


So how was your weekend? Ours was quiet. We went for a walk on Sunday and my legs are definitely feeling it today. Speaking of which, I'm going back to the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday to see about some pain issues I'm having. Obviously my gait has changed since I broke my leg and my right hip/thigh/knee really kills me sometimes. Maybe it's because I still favor that leg. Hopefully it's something I can address with more exercise and it's nothing more complicated. *sigh*  Anyway, Happy Monday!


Dress: Target (via Ebay, I think)
Bunny necklace: Thrifted
Ring: Stella & Dot
Yellow tank: Talbots
Sandals: Payless
Green bag: T.J. Maxx

1 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I feel for you on the leg. I was in a car accident back in 2004 and even though my leg didn't break, it still throbs on occassion. I didn't need surgery, but there was certainly some nerve damage. And I love your dress...I'm a sucker for eBay!