Tuesday, May 29, 2012

catching up


Good morning everyone,

Sometimes I don't know where the time goes. We got photos from last week but somehow I never made it to an update. So now I'm a day behind :) It wasn't until I looked at these photos (and my laundry) that I realized I wore stripes for most of last week. Oopsies :)

How was your weekend? We went out to happy hour on Friday night and I wore a new striped dress that I bought earlier in the week. I've been watching this dress (at Macy's) for quite some time but $140 is a bit steep for me. Then when I went into the mall I saw it on the clearance rack and decided I could live with paying 1/3 of the original price :) Besides, it was the only one left in my size. Like I needed a sign, right? :)


Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely long weekend and I'll try to get back to regular posts soon.

Thursday:
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Chambray skirt: Lane Bryant (years ago)
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Friday:
Dress: Nine West via Macy's
Shrug: Old Navy
Flats: Kohl's
Earrings: Gifted

1 Click here to comment :):

Kay said...

lovely outfits! :) I just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway. Please check it out. Thanks!

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com