Wednesday, May 16, 2012

lost time


 Good evening everyone,

This outfit is from Tuesday. I wore my red flats into work and when I was sitting I would put on the heels. So I thought I would try to show you both. I never thought I'd wear the ankle length cigarette style pants but I love these so much that I got them in red too. They have a super comfortable wide elastic waistband and I like that they hit me right above my ankle. I'll like them even more when I get to wear them with more heels :) 

Today I wore a purple and black striped tee with some cropped jeans and I'm lacking the photographic evidence. Wednesday has become my unofficial casual day since I usually have meetings on Thursdays and Fridays. I'll try for a photo tomorrow :)


Blogger tells me this is my 500th post, so I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for stopping by. I never thought anyone would read this, let alone follow it, and I love getting your comments and emails. So thank you!

Happy Wednesday!

Shrug: Old Navy
Bird tank and black crops: Torrid
Red flats: Nine West via 6pm
Red heels: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx
Necklace: Stella & Dot

2 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love the red shoes! Both of them. Congrats on #500!

Sarah R said...

Yes, congrats on your 500th post!