Friday, May 18, 2012

summer-esque Friday


Good afternoon everyone,

This dress has garnered non-stop comments from my coworkers. I was a little unsure of it this morning (frankly I've been unsure of everything fashion related lately, but that's a story for another time) but it makes me feel good that everyone likes it. If it looks familiar to you it's because I own a twin dress in blue :)


I also love how the nail polish perfectly matches the pink stripes. I have to tell you this is one of my (new) favs as far as nail polishes go. It's Betsey Johnson's "It's My Pink" from Sephora, which has some of the the scent "me too" infused into the polish. I just bought it for the color and the application is fabulous and smooth and the color seems to last. The smell isn't bad either :) It's been 3 days since I painted my nails and you can't smell it unless you get really close to my hands. 


So what are you all doing this weekend? I think D and I have a breakfast date tomorrow (if I can drag myself out of bed) and I'm hoping my ebay listings end well. I might stop by the cemetery to visit my grandparents as well. Honestly I'm still needing some closure.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Until next week...

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace and yellow stone ring: Stella & Dot
Bracelets: Grandma's and vintage via Ebay
Thin gold ring: Etsy
Sandals: T.J. Maxx
Belt: NY & Co

1 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I would have been scared to wear that dress, but you wear it well. Understood about visiting your grandparents. All too well.