Thursday, June 7, 2012

all I've got



Good morning,

Last night I met up with some coworker friends in DC for a nice night of catching up. Of the 4 of us 2 of us are still working at my company while the other 2 have moved up to other areas. One of them just got back from working for a non-profit in Mexico and my other friend is getting ready to leave for India for 7 months. So it's fair to say we don't see each other often enough and it was nice to get caught up with events and happenings. The sad thing is-they indulged me with some work gossip that I didn't even know about, and they don't even work here anymore! I need to get out more :)

So on to the outfit. I bought this dress to wear to my best friend's wedding reception, but when I wasn't able to go the dress ended up getting shoved to the back of my closet. When I was frantically trying to figure out what to wear yesterday I happened upon the dress and now you have this one (not-so-flattering) photo as proof. It's hard to take a picture when crowds of people keep walking by you :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day!

Jacket: NY & Co
Dress: Suzi Chin via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Coach via DSW
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Purple ring: Gifted
Cluster ring: Grandmother
Bag: Piperlime

2 Click here to comment :):

Gosia B. said...

you look great :)

K said...

Thank you Gosia!