Monday, June 11, 2012

carry on



Good afternoon ladies,

 How about a photo for today? Maybe I'm finally getting back with the program. No apologies this time though :)

I got this dress from Macy's during their memorial day sale and I knew I would love wearing it once the temps starting rising. Tonight we're going to see Prometheus and I wanted something comfortable to walk around in before the movie. I loved the different blues and greens on the dress and I thought it paired well with this navy cardigan. 

How was your weekend? D put together a wonderful baker's rack for our kitchen and I had a grand time putting stuff on/in it. It really helps with the storage situation :) Sunday I ate lunch with my childhood best friend, which is always a treat. I met her at a restaurant near some outlets and I managed to stay out of the stores. But then I drove to a nearby Lane Bryant to use my real women dollars. Now is the time to stock up on undergarments :)

Happy Monday!

Shrug: Old Navy
Dress: Macy's
Shoes: Coach via DSW
Big green ring: Kohl's
Bracelet: Stella & Dot via Ebay
Necklace: Gifted
Earrings: Coldwater Creek

0 Click here to comment :):