Tuesday, July 3, 2012

almost patriotic


Good evening ladies,

I tried my best to look patriotic today. I originally planned on wearing the blue and white striped version of this dress but when I realized all of my neutral colored underthings were dirty I switched to the navy version.


Also navy-these great lapis earrings. I think they might be reversible (there is a silver lattice design on the other side) and I wish I knew who made them so I could get a pair in another color stone. 

Any plans for the holiday tomorrow? We get to take off and I've already told D not to wake me up in the morning unless my life is at stake :) Happy fourth!

Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Dress: Talbots
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: QVC via Ebay
Earrings: Ebay
Belt: Coldwater Creek

1 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

I looooooooove this!!